@PROTOJE – #WHO KNOWS but this blog is looking at closing Chapter 1 of the effort to promote single song or single broadcaster #WordPress adventures from a GOAT yogurt cup. #YoYoloYoko have we forgotten the bicycle repair picnic table with the upside-down bike centre mount$ in the Blue Coffee Mountains? Or travel for maintenance workers worldwide to share language free AND language learning travel adventures. Expedia, WhatTheFalafel?
Proto, the local TINO’$ are boring except for Ralphie Musitano of Sutton Real Estate who indicated he was becoming a free agent in #The6ix.
BLOGham HAS decamped #DomesticAbuse from #Xerox Limited Release Mouse Money To Promote #MossPark. We are working to establish greater defibrillator açcess and awareness in Toronto as well as notices on Theater walls and before the show start. Speaking of the show must go on, some are wondering around here about #borough5 once Mistake and Indira are on the case bcuz if I can speak to my people in Punjabi – @JinderMahal hit the sheBabblel button at #Starbucks to broadcast. Basically I’m in the cocaine, heroin , methamphetamine, #MD ma biznoyt promoting big tittied men with THC CESARO SECTION or CBD athletic tape and straws for sex trade workers what what have aspirin in them is that even possible? very sicccwidit. anyone have a 2XL coat?
Very good produkt here. mix ith the other Yves products and freshe herb.
WHERE IN THE WORLD IS THE XEROX MOUSE DEMO SLIDE UNCLERUSH? – People Are People Are Strengers.Wierd Toronto version new site co-promo BIG MIX $$$oonStrengers.Wierd Toronto version new site co-promo BIG MIX $$$oon – Well that was easy enough to get your attention with this oldie but a boldie from the crates. Expect some fun and amazing Fall Time Adventure forecasting and a review of some of the recent world-famous history making, well, sometimes a little earth-shaking right here in Southern Ontario.
If you haven’t been following on, a new update of memory passports has been granted and this whole BLOGham thing is about to BLOW UP! Soft launch first tho….
QUEEN’S QUAY, HARBOURFRONT, TORONTO – Hey hey, ho ho, this full bladder is going to go! Well, at least not so much since the #DietSoda ban began as finally #SouthernOntarioAdventure isn’t restricted by stopping to take a pee break every thirty minutes.
Here are some travel thoughts regarding Toronto’s 25cent pay toilet:
- First off, it IS clean. Sure there was some TP on the floor and I still removed my pants like George Costanza from Seinfeld-fame. The toilet seat was clean, but the floor was not totally.
- Let me just say that I visited this traveler’s toilet at the end of #Caribana weekend in Toronto and if you’ve even been restroom shopping during a major outdoor event (1 million +), you know what kind of awful experience that is. This was pleasant! As soon as the #StarTrek like door whooshes closed, you have 20 minutes to do your business. I wouldn’t take that much time during a major event out of courtesy but there is a comfortable silence in there as soon as you get some privacy. So yes, from an event standpoint, this Johnny-On-The-Spot is what #AdventureTravel peeps, #VeganTravel fans & #ExtremeFitness practitioners can hope for more placement of rather than rental outhouses and sometimes testy business-owners.
- Last week I was needing to go and of course, there was an outhouse nearby on the street, and I thought, ‘oooh, it looks like the city is finally trying something new’, well, I opened the door and a used needle fell out so immediately that wasn’t the best welcome. It was some sort of downtown vortex because I think someone was LIVING in the outhouse as there was so much accumulated and hoarded boxes and clothing. So, thanks to the restaurant employee at Subway who gave me a pass to enter the restroom at his spot.
- The best part of this toilet is the entertainment. I mentioned #StarTrek right? Well, the voice of the old Star Trek: The Next Generation Holodeck guides you with instructions AS YOU GO ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS. Plus, some electronic ambient music plays gently over the toilet speakers to quiet the room. Really!
- Everything is designed in here to receive a good cleaning by the automated sensors. When I broke with convention and asked a person who had just used the toilet several days before what the experience was like, she described in a way that sort of included a bit of hesitation and a weird look on her face. When I returned several days later for BlogHamilton.com, I completely understood. You get in here and immediately start thinking of every public toilet experience you’ve ever had, and why can’t they be great? Also, and * ahem * looking at you Tim Hortons – no single sheet dispensers of half-ply TP here. Only rolls. In 2017, I think a general North American-wide protest mob should be organized concerning those inadequate personal hygiene-involved decision-makers who consider those single sheets anything but THE ABSOLUTE WORST.
- With safe injection sites being constructed in Toronto, we can hope that there will be less public fixing and more public pooping with these pay toilets as they hopefully get the right funding in whatever city-department to get more of these across the city. Um, how about placing one @ the busy pedestrian and traveler landmark transit stop area(s) at Jane & Finch in The 6ix where there are always dozens of people going north, east, west and south by public transit and the nearest restaurant bathroom is almost a half-kilometre away!?!
- We need more of these in Southern Ontario. Or at least a better understanding by folks in the public sector that this kind of service – dignified public toilets for everybody – is crucial to building a real world class experience for tourists, travelers, workers, the homeless and just those those who need to go, while on the go.
Hey! Visit the “Southern Ontario Adventure” group on Facebook and “This.Tasty.Planet” on Instagram for more fun and a few unique stories about life in Southern Ontario.
OYSTER CITY – Okay, importing oysters to the middle of your average Ontario Farm Market may be a luxury for cityfolk, but it’s par for the course in crafting the marketing behind bringing people to your market and keeping them there.
Is there turbulence on the horizon? What will the impact of a fifteen dollar an hour wage have on our area markets and farms who scrape by with the high costs of tractors, transportation, labour, etc.?
Prediction is for more Farm Co-Ops and the added benefit of employing folks who are invested in caring for the literal growth of the markets in Southern Ontario.
BLOG.HAMILTON – It works like this: There’s a great big jar of buttons on the counter. Each one represents one dollar worth of value redeemable at this neighborhood social purpose diner and WiFi spot. It’s fine if you’re short a few dollars or on the flip side… able to purchase and donate buttons yourself… 541 Eatery & Exchange is a real crunchy pickle.